Fixing a broken NJOY Ace battery may not always be possible, but you can try some troubleshooting steps to see if the issue can be resolved. The NJOY Ace is a disposable vape device, and its battery isn’t meant to be user-serviceable. However, here are some steps you can take if you encounter issues with the battery:
1. Clean the Contacts:
- The battery contacts on the Ace device and the pod can accumulate dirt or e-liquid residue over time, which may interfere with the connection. Use a cotton swab or a small brush to clean both the device’s and pod’s contacts.
2. Check for a Full Charge:
- If your Ace battery isn’t producing vapor, it might be out of charge. Make sure the device is fully charged by connecting it to a compatible charger.
3. Replace the Pod:
- If you’ve tried cleaning the contacts and charging the battery but still don’t get vapor production, the issue might be with the pod. Replace the pod with a new one to see if that resolves the problem.
4. Verify Activation Method:
- Some NJOY Ace devices are draw-activated, meaning you inhale to activate them, while others have a button for activation. Ensure you’re using the correct method based on your device’s design.
5. Confirm Battery Life:
- If the battery is old or has been used extensively, it might have reached the end of its lifespan. Disposable vape devices like the NJOY Ace have a limited number of puffs before they run out of power.
- If your NJOY Ace is still under warranty and you encounter issues with the battery, consider contacting NJOY customer support for assistance or a potential replacement.
7. Dispose of Properly:
- If none of the troubleshooting steps work, and you’re sure the battery is depleted, dispose of the NJOY Ace battery properly according to your local regulations for electronic waste.
It’s important to note that the NJOY Ace is designed as a disposable device, and the battery may not be intended for user maintenance or repair. If none of the above steps resolve the issue and the battery is non-functional, it’s advisable to replace the entire device or consider transitioning to a reusable vape device with replaceable components. Always prioritize safety when dealing with vape devices and dispose of them according to local guidelines.